>

TIAA Fundamentals

TIA
TILWX -- USA Fund  

USD 24.27  0.93  3.98%

TIAA CREF fundamental analysis lookup allows you to check this and other indicators for TIAA CREF Large Cap Growth Fund or any other equity instrument. You can also select from a set of available indicators by clicking on the link to the right. Please note, not all equities are covered by this module due to inconsistencies in global equity categorizations. Please continue to Equity Screeners to view more equity screening tools

TIAA Net Asset Analysis

Net Asset is the current market value of a fund less its liabilities. In a nutshell, if the fund is liquidated or all of the assets is sold out, the net asset will be the amount that the shareholders would demand back from the fund.
Net Asset 
 = 
Current Market Value 
Current Liabilities 
More About Net Asset | All Equity Analysis
TIAA CREF Net Asset  =
B
ValuationFundamentalsBuy or Sell

About Net Asset

Net Asset is the value used in calculating NAV of a fund. NAV (or Net Asset Value) is computed once a day based on the formula that uses closing prices of all positions in the fund's portfolio.
Compare to competition
Based on recorded statements TIAA CREF Large Cap Growth Fund has Net Asset of 6 B. This is much higher than that of the TIAA Investments family, and significantly higher than that of Large Growth category, The Net Asset for all funds is notably lower than the firm.

TIAA CREF Large Fundamental Drivers Relationships

TIAA Price Drivers Relationships

TIAA CREF Large Cap Growth Fund is rated below average in cash position weight among similar funds. It is rated fourth largest fund in last dividend paid among similar funds creating about  0.24  of Last Dividend Paid per Cash Position Weight. The ratio of Cash Position Weight to Last Dividend Paid for TIAA CREF Large Cap Growth Fund is roughly  4.11 

Did you try this?

Run Portfolio Backtesting Now

   

Portfolio Backtesting

Avoid under-diversification and over-optimization by backtesting your portfolios
All  Next Launch Module

Fund Asset Allocation for TIAA CREF

The fund invests 99.26% of asset under management in tradable equity instruments, with the rest of investments concentrated in cash (0.74%) .
 Value 
    
  Instrument Type 

TIAA current financial ratios

Did you try this?

Run Portfolio Volatility Now

   

Portfolio Volatility

Check portfolio volatility and analyze historical return density to properly model market risk
All  Next Launch Module

Currently Active Assets on Macroaxis

CVS   
Purchased over 100 shares of
a day ago
Traded for 71.34
XLK   
Purchased over 100 shares of
a day ago
Traded for 98.99
GOOGL   
Purchased few shares of
a day ago
Traded for 1482.27
ABBV   
Purchased over 100 shares of
a day ago
Traded for 94.94
AAPL   
Purchased over 30 shares of
a day ago
Traded for 313.05
Additionally take a look at Please also try Cryptocurrency Center module to build and monitor diversified portfolio of extremely risky digital assets and cryptocurrency.